Friday, March 03, 2006
well well well finally everything's out. Olevel's gonna be a past to us. It sure took a long time to go through this, so much longer than psle *oh crap.* and just the thought of Alevels is.......well, interestingly appealing and challenging. haha. I guess I really gotta control myself and really concentrate on my studies this time round. And yes, if you're wondering where I'm posted to, its TPJC (tampines junior college *for those who live too far away to realise that there's such a jc existing..yep.* ).. But of course, of course, I'll not miss the chance to appeal back to AJ. Once i get to know my posting result online, I told my sis, then went back to AJ...to appeal...then went to eat lunch at yoshinoya alone la... so poor thing... then went back to AHS for CDS... Anyways, I found out that i've got company at TPJC! so it isn't bad man. haha there's Xue Shuang and Eveline, but I still hope they'll be able to stay in AJ lah, as in successful in their appeal. yep yep. So is my appeal haha.i'm lazy to blog. anyway, today was not-too-bad a day. yep. though i went back for cds alone... *rolls eyes* no telepathy with my batch ppl man... sian-ed.
posted @ 23:16
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->