Monday, February 06, 2006
Hey! =)Results will be out in another few days I suppose. haha. Heard from teachers it's probably on tuesday or wednesday. Well well well, everybody's getting so tensed up and worried as the days force their way through. For me, haha maybe I'm a little too weird even for myself to understannd, I'm actually excited! As in anxious and excited to know my results, you know, E-X-C-I-T-E-D. Mad? yeah yeah yeah but that's me ok. HEY, you can't blame me for that anyway. I mean, I would rather be excited and think about the BEST rather than pondering over the WORST and make myself suffer alright? Afterall, I've already made myself suffer enough for the past few years thinking that I'm probably the worst ever student in Anglican, being in the worst class and whatsoever. Its torturing enough. Yes, enough of it all. I finally realised the joy of it all right before my prelims wahahaa... I guess, consoling others and spreading love is much much much more fulfilling than being consoled. I don't wanna me a self-pity one anyway alright. I admit, I used to be one though I literally denied it. That was truly horrible. I'm learning to love, a sincere love. Serious this time. I'm really excited!!!Hmm, I know the worst may come too of cos, that's why I'm treasuring the times spent with my current classmates. Can't possibly bear to leave ( that is if I really gotta leave, or anyone of you too...) all of you cute brats. =X Just kidding. It was really fun with you guys, albeit such a short period of time. Perhaps, it'll just gonna be an end that denotes another beginning =) a good one. Promise to live fulfilling lives yeah? *winks*
posted @ 00:12
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->