Saturday, February 11, 2006
Aquatico's symbol. So beng-like haha.
X-country haha, cuiwen's laugh is so cute man haha.
Aquatico^Oceano girls. (not all the girls haha, only 5 of us. I think the rest went to buy food or something.)
X-country Tze Yuen and me haha. We're running partners! haha. I look fat and messy in this pic haha. But HEY, she's underweight ok, cannot compare me and her lah! haha...
OK, I look super dumb in this pic. I didn't even know I was taken la. aiyoh... yiting ah, next time i confiscate your phone! haha...After going through so much in AJ, I can't bear to leave AJ. From orientation, the breaks we had as a group, to the PDG, the laughters we had in class, and the many excuses we have as well of cos haha, as well as the x-country...and the inter-house drama competition... and the CIP.... so much so much. However, I still can't figure out where God wants me to go. Should I still strive to stay in AJ by appeal or should I shift my presence to somewhere near... near my house... God, let me understand your plan for me... However, seriously, I don't think my results are that bad actually haha... really! Just the thought of my getting over 20 points since sec3 till sec4 mid yr...haha, everybody was so worried for me that I may not be able to get into JC... haha, thinking that I may be a disgrace to them... but hey! now I've got 14! not bad already. I'm satisfied, not that I don't want to do better but I don't want to be disappointed. I mean, I know I've already done it and I know I can't possibly change the fact all around again.Afterall, if that's what God has given me, I should treasure it and give thanks..well my results:english b3 ( unexpectedly cos I've been having C or fail for the past 4 yrs, other than my prelims and Os. wow! praise the Lord! )chinese a1, oral distinction( I finally get what I expected myself to get man! )chemistry b3( hmm I was thinking that I'll get a2 or b3 so still ok ba.. cos I didn't know how to do 1 long question for the paper haha...)physics b3( I was expecting A actually but I still improved so not bad afterall. Moreover, its abit of diff format from our sch paper la.. so... still ok.)english literature c5( this is my worst paper. sad la, my prelims don't have a single C la. but nvm, the question was so unexpected.)geog/ss b3( I'm proud of this paper. I used to fail like mad for my geog and ss. so now, I've improved so much! yeah! thanks to ms teo and ms kartini!! )e maths a2( ahh abit sad over this paper. wanted a1... haix. but heard my friends say the news said maths a1 is above 93 lehx. siao. )a maths a2( wanted a1 for this too but... nvm...... at least same as emaths la.)so overall, I'm still satisfied with my results haha. though its 14 for L1r5... not as good as prelims... but well, its what I get. haha. yeah. see u guys around!Its so horrible to be sick, especially fever, when you're getting your results cos u gotta climb that slope up to school and then didn't get a result as good as prelims and still have menstruation... haha. how can such things be for a girl like me?
posted @ 10:53
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->