Saturday, January 21, 2006
oh wells, I'm so forced to write this man. thanks to him! *looks sideways*If you've been constantly checking outmy tagboard, its easy to know who is the "he"...that is, if you know me well enough to know who will use that nick haha.oh I'm seriously trying to write alot of crap cos i wanna waste space, so as to fulfill my mission in writing this LONG and MEANINGFUL post for HIM. ok, I know I'm kinda bad but hey! I'm already nice enough to write one entirely for YOU and about YOU ok! haha. actually, I don't even know what exactly to write!!! hmm, things are going on smoothly, I just hope I'm not affecting his tournament. well, I know I did, though u did not say anything. cos of the last meeting... i just wanted you to go home early, i just wanted things to go on slowly and sweetly... sometimes, somehow, this relationship is not meant for us alone, its for the people around us and for Him of cos. yeah. I know you wanted to spend time with me alone but I don't wanna tempt myself or whatsoever and I know you understand what i mean right? I'm truly sorry if I affected your tournament. sorry.you're so sweet *cough cough*, and caring and amusing haha... being a "senior" who is OLDER and being so "DOMINANT", saying that i gotta do whatever you say...but its funny and cute la. haha. ( a sudden change of emotions...*i'm weird* )anyways, no matter what, i just wanna let you know that I've been praying for you even though I've not been there to support you or even, at the very least, call you... but I've been.. through you, I'm being pulled back to God, chatting more with Him...trying to hold on to Him...shit, actually I had alot in mind as to what to say but now suddenly blank in my head... haha... next time then write more la... now, don't you say i never write about you in my blog....or just 2 lines la. haha. and, pls don't ask me anymore about my blog stuffs lehx, don't wanna explain after writing them... =P
posted @ 22:27
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->