Saturday, January 28, 2006
chinese new year = lunar new year.Coming from a rather traditional chinese family, what is a new year without steamboat?? OH MAN. i dislike this, i dislike the decision to go out to eat for renuion dinner...even if it costs 50 bucks per person. I seriously DISLIKE it. I mean, steamboat's where the FUN is la... the START of the new year season... man, its so spoilt. but no matter what, I'll still love CHINESE NEW YEAR!! haha cos can play and play and PLAY!! hee. (erases the part about homeworks) haha... yayaya hee hee!but look, I'm not excited just cos of the red packets kk.. its cos of the smiles and laughters and playings...and of cos, the get-together!! =) *grins*
posted @ 17:35
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->