Monday, December 26, 2005
ok this is pretty interesting. haha. u people gauge if its right.but anyways, it just sounds like i'm the best person on this earth. which is not la. so basically, i think it kinda cheats people's feelings. haha.GreenYou're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color! Ya so how's that? good-hearted and giving?? gee. those who wrote all these results must be really gd at literature or something. haha. somehow, the whole paragraph just sounds so smooth & everything. haha. look, i don't wanna be like kenneth & be ALL green man. haha. just kidding. oh ya, thanks to all u people who wrote about me in ur blogs LOL. basically is roxanne & sally la haha. yesterday was CHRISTMAS. yeah. yesterday we went to eat pizza!! we as in my family. Then my sis said that some christians, one of which is her client, don't celebrate Christmas. hmm rather interesting and in fact amazing right? everybody thought it has always been the Church's thing. She said that it was because Christmas wasn't stated in the Bible so they basically don't celebrate them. ya. Well, personally i think even if we don't CELEBRATE it, it should be a day of REMEBRANCE and kinda renew our passion for Him isn't it? in fact, i don't use Christmas to actually Celebrate but rather thank God for everything man. phew, i guess i was at a loss when we counted down to christmas. at tha instant, i was at a loss of what to do. seriously felt like singing out loud a lot of things, but look, i can't possible just sing out loud in the crowd at orchard right? haha. yeah. maybe its just a way of my expression.thank you all of u who bought me presents. even if some of u have not given me yet haha. i haven't give a number of people too. haha. some haven't even buy la! haha. pls gimme some more time kk. take it as new yr present haha. hmm yeah, really a BIG thank you =) till now, i've received a new wallet, a new Dido CD, a new swimsuit all by my family haha. yeah. so nice. but my biggest wish is still a new passion. i hope to receive it soon. today gonna go for chalet and chalet and chalet again. well, this holiday has been tough for me i think. tough as in the plannings of what to do and everything. alot of things happened, despite small ones. i think, i'm not even fit to have big problems anyway. but people out there, listen, there's no single one person without problems at any time. even if u feel so free, feel so relaxed, there's always problems. not to be demoralising but to be realistic. =) afterall, its only through trials that we learn. Freedom is not just doing whatever u like to do, but doing them with the end in mind & with responsibility. spending christmas eve with roxanne, xiwen, brinda, jane, crystal, yuanxin, kelvin, jiajun, weixiong, zhihan, the 2 twins ( in which i only remember one of them is called alan. is the other one called alex? ah don't remember la haha), minhan, *die i forgot who else.* *oh no pls dun kill me* hmm,........ hm...... ah YES! eugene & pohtiong!!! ya. haha finally. yep. spending christmas eve with them is abit boring la haha but still fun kk =)maybe i'm not gonna regret getting into 3E/4E anymore.share with u all a song by Dido ok? =)I haven't ever really found a place that i call homeI never stick around quite long enough to make itI apologise that once again i'm not in lovebut it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breakingit's just a thought, only a thoughtbut if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buywell I deserve nothnig more than I getcos nothing I have is truly is mineI've always thought that I would love to live by the seato travel the world alone and live more simplyI have no idea what's happened to that dreamcos there's really nothing left here to stop meit's just a thought, only a thoughtbut if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
well I deserve nothnig more than I get
cos nothing I have is truly is mine
while my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
while I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
well how can I say I'm alive
but if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
well I deserve nothnig more than I get
cos nothing I have is truly is mine
posted @ 11:00
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->