Thursday, December 29, 2005
I gladly declare that I love Iseten. =)seriously, I never really shopped like I really loved it or something until yesterday. I bought quite a lot without me paying!! Isn't that great? =X If any of your friends or family has got the Iseten card, they probably know what I'm talking about. Yes, the Iseten Private Sale at Scotts Rd Shaw Towers. You probably won't be able to believe the crowd there at 10/11 in the morning.It's llike so early, yet so many people were already inside grabbing anything they see! haha. & quite a lot of them were just trying the shirts OUTSIDE the fitting rm. So long as there's a mirror somewhere, they'll just put on the clothes on top of what they had been wearing la. It looks............................kinda................. disgusting but yeah, want to waste time waiting for the fitting rm for 1/2 hr or longer? i bet you'll do the same thing too. Anyways, i think i bought the most =X actually wanted to buy another mickey bag but out of stock i think. yeah so sad. AH i bought a mango off-shoulder top. (do you understand what i meant by off-shoulder? haha you know those that slip off the shoulder? then it just falls at the between-shoulder-and-arm there....got that? haha nvm, so long as i understand) MANGO is nice!! haha. & a M industrie off-shoulder shirt too & 1 M industrie 3/4 pants & 2 skirts *i share with my sis one ok*. yeah that's all. it doesn't really seem alot actually. you see, there's like 30% discount here & 20% discount there... EVERYWHERE!! so it'll be a waste if i don't buy them right? i'll be in need of clothes for the new yr anyway right? *grins* yeah. so u gotta understand me. i think its the 1st time i ever chose my own clothes and literrally bought them.. phew! what a nice feel. finally i get clothes that I WANT. (*-*) so now i don't need to keep wearing my sis' clothes. but of cos i'll still wear them la. I mean, i only bought 2 sets ma. haha want me to keep alternating the 2 sets to wear? haha. i'm not like the liang2 xi4 mei4. I personally like the mango one alot. u know what, my elder sis was like, "hmm, this looks sexy..." then i was like "-.-'''''''' " haha. but there goes the joy of shopping & here comes the trouble of the BIG SALE. LONG QUEUE follows after. =/ took about an hr to queue & pay the whole load of stuff? & u won't be able to imagine how much we spent. of cos not only my clothes la. there's my 2 sisters, my brother in law, my brother in law's mum, bought stuffs for my 2nd sis' bf, my mum, my dad, my brother in law's dad too... so there were 9 people's stuffs. cost $1000+++ WOW. yeah. that's how much we spent. ahahahahaha.... we must have gone MAD. I dunno if i've done the right thing. If i gonna regret & hurt u again, pls forgive me. I only wish for things to go slower than it is.
posted @ 09:11
_______________________________________________________________________
function initArray(n) {
this.length = n;
for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {
this[i] = ' '
}
}
typ = new initArray(14)
typ[0]="Here comes the rain again,"
typ[1]="Falling from the stars."
typ[2]="Drenched in my pain again,"
typ[3]="Becoming who we are."
typ[4]="As my memory rest,"
typ[5]="But never forgets what I lost."
function typewrite() {
var m = typ[current]
window.status = m.substring(0, x++) + ""
if (x == m.length + 1) {
x = 0
current++
if (current > typ.length - 1) {
current = 0
}
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)
}
else {
setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)
}
}
typewrite()
//-->